Hello everyone

1 reply
LoveMist PRmoderator
Votes:
+37
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Hi all!

Some of you may or may not remember, but my name is Tia and I've been a part of EC since 2011. Some of you know me by Elvte. Anywho, I am so glad to be back on one of the best servers that I got to call family for 8 years and yes it has been that long. I am very excited to be back and to be a part of such an amazing community once again. To catch you all up on my life, I just recently got hired at a Montessori School full-time as a teacher and I am still doing Zumba as it is a huge part of my life.
I am very laid back and have a ton of patience, thanks to being a teacher for 5 years. I am very friendly, I get along with people well, so I guess you could say I am a people person; an extrovert.

When I was on this server, I climbed my way up the ranks in the staffing part of the server and became Co-Owner for a while; however, life threw some curveballs my way and I had to deal with what was coming.
I'm so happy that the server is back up and running after so long; it really made my heart happy. I hope to see you all soon on the server as I will pop on here and there. Happy Crafting <3!

Tia
Posted Oct 28, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Haha glad to hear how well life is going and what it has brought you for all these years! Great to hear from you again and I think anyone who remembers you will be more than happy to say hello and for those that never met you will be delighted to! Cya around on EC sometime and happy crafting! -Panther
Posted Oct 28, 18
List
Undo
Monthly Goal: $250.00 AUD
0 / 250.00 (0%)

Latest Purchases (10)
VIP to SUPER · $25.00 AUD · Nov 23, 18
VIP to LEET · $10.00 AUD · Nov 22, 18
VIP to LEET · $10.00 AUD · Nov 16, 18
Online users (0)