survivior
9 votes

Hello world

3 replies
Votes:
+42
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Hey people of Epicraft just wanted to be the first to use the forums haha.
So anyhow I’m Rockondevil and I’ve been part of EC since 2011. Some of you may remember me and I’ll probably remember a lot of you.
I’m a pretty friendly guy, although somewhat sarcastic so please don’t hesitate to have a chat.
I’m a family man these days being 28 years old, married with a new child, 2 dogs and 2 cats.

I was, at least during the peak of EC, the top poster on the forums (although I’m hardly anywhere near as active so that’s never happening again). I’ve been almost every rank EC has had, from trainee mod giving people buckets of water all the way to PvPOP running the PvP server alongside my old friend Pumkinpuss.
However I currently reside as an Epigod.

I’ve also ran my own server which was relatively successful for a small server although sadly for the small community we had it didn’t survive my career change and having to leave for 6 months.

I’m happy the server is back and I intend to play when I get spare time, mostly to chat to old friends and hopefully new friends too.
Oh and you can be sure I’ll put my input in where I choose, whether you want it or not. I just hope being that we are quite small, at least for the foreseeable future, we all get along and listen to each other. Communities don’t survive otherwise.

See you in game.

- Rockon
2dgupft.jpg
Posted Oct 13, 18 · OP · Last edited Oct 13, 18 by Rockondevi...
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+14
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Glad to have you back Cobber!
1401418551_Forum-signature.png
RedNation_signature.png[img][/img]
Posted Oct 13, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Well said mate! It has been a pleasure to get to know you and see you on the server, and I'm glad you manage to make your way back on EC after all the life changes and adventures and journeys you have been through and are still on. I hope to see you around again sometime on the server and keep spreading the positivity bud, and feel free to invite any old EC players you may have in mind :). Cya around- Panther
Posted Oct 28, 18
LoveMist PRmoderator
Votes:
+37
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Haha! Welcome back, Dude! Glad to see another familiar face <3
Posted Oct 28, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Monthly Goal: $250.00 AUD